In between my grocery runs, I often stop by Paper Market in Singapore to check out the new crafting kits that I can use on playdates. This super colourful store has a delightful range of art supplies, crafting kits and papers for scrapbooking. That’s not all, the store also has embellishments, stamps and stickers to pretty up journals and lots more.
There were a couple of things at the store that I love:
- The Cute Room DIY kits are amazing. These are miniature models that kids need to create. Saira received this as a present from a friend for her 10th birthday and it took a while for us to put the whole structure together. We made a Sakura house and I loved watching her nimble fingers make sushi platters, soba bowls and the like. They have some very interesting themes to create like a candy shop, doll-house, café shop and lots more.
- Check out the Craft-tastic brand that they stock. This brand makes some cool craft boxes and I recommend them for a lot of my crafting activities at home. They have some other brands like Craft Crush, Latchkits, Kaiserkits and Loopdedoo.
- They also have lovely stationery from Ooly, Ban.do and Kate Spade.
- The biggest attraction at the store are their lovely paper supplies which can be used for card-making, scrap-booking and DIY craft projects. They have some lovely paper kits from Mambi.
- They have an incredible range of gift wrapping paper in lovely prints.
This is not an everyday stationery store, but has some well-curated products that will definitely catch your eye. It has some pretty neat stuff for both adults and kiddos. Can’t promise that you will walk out without a bag of paper goodies.
PaperMarket Singapore – 1 Kim Seng Promenade, 01-120 Great World City mall, Singapore 237994